It has been quite a while I’m here that I thought of uploading few photos (nothing much to do these days). After all, last few days I’ve been walking around the campus and nearby areas that I’ve figured out a few places to take photographs; I didn’t want to be photographed in front of some random buildings.
First, Here is where I live…
To attend the school…
in the University…
The below statue in the picture is one of the legendary alums of Purdue, situated right at the entrance of Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering. Well, there has been conspiracies around his accomplishment but I don’t want to believe in any of them now!
“One Small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind”…
Then there is the Purdue Engineering fountain right in the middle of Engineering…
What is not seen in the picture is: where the fountain is located. so, here is a picture (though not captured by our camera), that can give a sense of the location…
Then the Purdue memorial union…
Well, that’s it: Purdue University, Indiana State, United States of America!
all the best nikmo
ReplyDeleteenjoy the school life2.
Nice pics dude... looking slim..
ReplyDelete“One Small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind”… Thts a gud quote..
Nice pics nikhil......do post some pics taken during night time.......
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDelete