We started our day with a tour of the Spanish stock exchange…
this was followed by a lecture on Spanish economy and EU. Followed by a case study on Real Madrid and Barcelona. After that we went to a wine tasting session. We had some good wine and learned about the wine making process. I also learned about find out the age and alcohol content of the wine by looking into the glass. Some pictures from there..
What I have in my hand is Wine and cured Cheese!
And about food, I’ve been eating potatoes and meat, which is like a staple food in Europe. However, the staple food in Madrid seems to be Bread and Ham. There is ham and more ham in every restaurant we go. Another thing here is that people here cook with Olive oil. No wonder the life expectancy is 81 years in Spain despite heavy drinking.
Dude, looks like you are having a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteYou look great in that hat and the robe. Why were you wearing that anyway? Is it some kind of attire in the vineyard?
ReplyDeleteyeah, everyone had to wear that.
ReplyDelete